FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014™
and FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013™
Stadium Construction Monitoring
We guaranteed the construction delivery of all 12 Stadiums of the FIFA World Cup in compliance with all FIFA requirements and operational standards.
ARENA was selected by the Local Organising Committee and FIFA as its technical Engineer & Architecture Department, responsible for construction management and ensuring compliance with all FIFA requirements, plus schedule monitoring in all 12 FIFA World Cup Stadiums.
ARENA was present on-site at all 12 stadiums since the beginning of the construction period. ARENA inputs were vital to speed up decisions and create a smooth connection between site routine and event demands, moreover providing the FIFA Board Meetings with a clear and updated situation on Stadium delivery. Scope included FIFA World Cup 2014 and FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 Stadiums.
FIFA & Local Organising Committee
- Project Management / Owner’s Rep.
- Construction Monitoring (Schedule & Specs)
- Architecture & Engineering Consultancy
- FIFA Compliant Specs Site Support
12 Host Cities
- 12 Stadiums in 12 Host Cities
- 3,9 millions sqm of built area in stadiums and precincts
- 3,5 million sqm of overlay designed areas
- 30 Months of drawings production
- 17 Design Versions (FIFA World Cup & FIFA Confederations Cup)
- More than 30 architects involved in a 50 people team